Thursday, December 9, 2010

Mario Elie AC Sacramento Kings

Sacramento Kings assistant coach Mario Elie, a former player with the 76er's, Warriors, Trail Blazers, Rockets, Spurs, and Suns who was drafted by the Bucks was arrested for DUI early Thursday morning. The 3 time NBA champion was arrested at 1:15 AM after smelling like alcohol and subsequently failing a field sobriety test, and has since released a statement saying:


"I was pulled over last night on my way home for having a broken taillight, I had been out and had a couple of drinks. My blood alcohol level was slightly over the legal limit. I'm very sorry, embarrassed and disappointed for the position in which I put myself and team. Rest assured, it won't happen again as I take full responsibility for my actions." 

No comments:

Post a Comment