Friday, March 4, 2011

Tember Marchant PG Darton College


Okay, you're 18 years old. You've been drinking, and you need to get home. SHIT, it's raining. Fuck my ass what to do? Well just drive -- BUT BE CONSPICUOUS. Okay, easy on the gas. Shit is that a cop?  Okay, it was just a van full of blind children.

What do you do next? If you answered run a stop sign and T Bone a cop car, that's probably the wrong answer. But that's exactly what 18 year old freshman Tember Marchant did. Now she has something to be known for other than "the only white girl on the Darton basketball team" After the accident she wasn't hurt badly, but had to crawl out of the cruisers other door to get out. There were 4 other people in the car who being best friends scattered and got away.

The best part of this -- and the social media world we live in -- is to look at her tweets from that night.

First tweet from the night states:

@TemberMarchant3 : Tonight is gonna be so good. Leggo! Imma be lookin fly as hell! #Holla@me

Next tweet from her better explains her night:

@TemberMarchant3 : Ohhhhh hell yeah. Party started. I got my drink and my 2 step.. Technically my WOP.

2 Tweets later must be after the damage happened:

@TemberMarchant3 : Probably the worst night of my life.

I don't know where Darton College is, or what division they are even in, but they just beat Albany Technical College but lost to Georgia Perimiter

No comments:

Post a Comment